Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 4.7% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 4.3% today and up 33.5% in the last month.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 4.0% today.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 3.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 2.6% today.
- Dolby Laboratories (DLB): DLB stock is up 2.4% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is up 2.3% today.
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is up 2.3% to a new 52-week high of $158.38.
- Live Nation Entertainment (LYV): LYV stock is up 2.3% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is down 3.0% today.
- Manchester United Ltd (MANU): MANU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 1.8% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is down 1.7% today.
- Acadia Realty Trust (AKR): AKR stock is down 1.6% today.
- The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE): CAKE stock is down 1.6% today.
- Northstar Realty Finance (NRF): NRF stock is down 1.5% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 1.4% today.
- Brinker International (EAT): EAT stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.