Services stocks remained flat on Monday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was down 0.3% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 2.7% today.
- Gannett Co. (GCI): GCI stock is up 2.6% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is up 2.9% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is up 2.4% today.
- Portugal Telecom Sgps S.A . (PT): PT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.0% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 1.4%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 1.4% to a new 52-week high of $30.10.
- Thomson Reuters Corp (TRI): TRI stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Weis Markets (WMK): WMK stock is down 6.7% today.
- Icahn Enterprises L.P. (IEP): IEP stock is down 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is down 3.1% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 2.8% today.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 2.5% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 2.5% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 2.9% today.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is down 2.4% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 2.0% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.