Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrance (ULTA): ULTA stock is up 14.1% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is up 4.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is up 4.6% today.
- H&R Block (HRB): HRB stock is up 4.1% to $31.99, near the 52-week high of $32.42.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 3.5% today.
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp (NTT): NTT stock is up 2.3% today.
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 1.8% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is down 4.2% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 3.0% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is down 2.4% today.
- New Oriental Education & Technology Group (EDU): EDU stock is down 2.6% today.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is down 2.6% today.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 2.1% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 1.9% today.
- J2 Global Communications Inc (JCOM): JCOM stock is down 1.7% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.