Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 5.7% to a new 52-week high of $130.01.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 3.5% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is up 2.9% today.
- Vistaprint N.V. (VPRT): VPRT stock is up 2.8% today.
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG): PAG stock is up 2.6% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is up 2.4% today.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is up 2.4% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 2.2% today.
- Mattress Firm Holding Corp (MFRM): MFRM stock is up 2.2% today.
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is up 2.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Brandywine Realty Trust (BDN): BDN stock is down 2.1% today.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Sunstone Hotel Investors (SHO): SHO stock is down 1.9% today.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is down 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is down 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Colony Financial Inc (CLNY): CLNY stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is down 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pearson Plc (PSO): PSO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL): CBRL stock is down 1.5% today.
- Washington Real Estate Investment (WRE): WRE stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.