Technology stocks fell on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Athenahealth (ATHN): ATHN stock is up 3.7% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 2.9% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is up 2.2% today.
- Web.Com Group Inc (WWWW): WWWW stock is up 2.8% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 2.0% today and up 23.3% in the last month.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 0.8% today.
- Belden Inc (BDC): BDC stock is up 1.9% today.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 1.5% today.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is down 3.7% today.
- Accelerate Diagnostics Inc (AXDX): AXDX stock is down 2.1% today.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS): SWKS stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Arris Group Inc (ARRS): ARRS stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Veeco Instruments Inc (VECO): VECO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hubbell Inc A (HUB.A): HUB.A stock is down 1.6% today.
- Internet Initiative Japan (IIJI): IIJI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.