Technology stocks finished down 0.9% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.7%, the Nasdaq declined 0.9% and the S&P 500 was down 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Blackberry Limited (BBRY): BBRY stock is up 4.4% today.
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 1.8% today.
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Factset Research Systems Inc (FDS): FDS stock is up 1.6% today.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is up 1.6% today.
- Canon Inc (CAJ): CAJ stock is up 1.2% today.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is up 1.0% today.
- Jds Uniphase Corp (JDSU): JDSU stock is up 0.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 0.8% today and up 21.6% in the last month.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 3.9% today.
- Franklin Electric Co. (FELE): FELE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 2.5% today.
- Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP): CCMP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Vmware Inc (VMW): VMW stock is down 2.5% today.
- Freescale Semiconductor Holdin (FSL): FSL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Anixter International Inc (AXE): AXE stock is down 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.