Technology stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 16.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Verint Systems Inc (VRNT): VRNT stock is up 13.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is up 8.4% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 4.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 4.6% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 3.0% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 3.6% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 2.3% to a new 52-week high of $8.26.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is up 2.2% today.
- Jds Uniphase Corp (JDSU): JDSU stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 6.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 5.0% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 1.8% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 2.0% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 1.9% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 1.8% today.
- RF Micro Devices (RFMD): RFMD stock is down 1.7% today.
- Triquint Semiconductor (TQNT): TQNT stock is down 1.5% today.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.