Technology stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 5.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is up 3.3% to a new 52-week high of $2.47.
- Tibco Software (TIBX): TIBX stock is up 2.6%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is up 3.2% today.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 3.1% to a new 52-week high of $14.77.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 2.4% today.
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is down 5.7% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is down 2.8% today.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 2.6% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is down 1.2% today and down 23.7% in the last month.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 2.0% today.
- Monotype Imaging Holdings Inc (TYPE): TYPE stock is down 1.4% today.
- Pegasystems Inc (PEGA): PEGA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Sanmina-Sci Corp (SANM): SANM stock is down 1.7% today.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.