Technology stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Osi Systems (OSIS): OSIS stock is up 5.2% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 4.6% today and up 21.1% in the last month.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Micros Systems (MCRS): MCRS stock is up 3.3% today and up 30.2% in the last month.
- 3D Systems Corp (DDD): DDD stock is up 3.1% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 2.6% today.
- Eaton Corp (ETN): ETN stock is up 2.2% to a new 52-week high of $79.27.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is up 1.7% to a new 52-week high of $22.77.
- Cognex Corp (CGNX): CGNX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Synnex Corp (SNX): SNX stock is up 2.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 3.6% today.
- Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): AMD stock is down 3.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 2.2% today.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is down 2.1% today.
- Nvidia Corp (NVDA): NVDA stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 1.9% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 1.4% today.
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.