Technology stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 6.7% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is up 2.8% today.
- Interdigital (IDCC): IDCC stock is up 2.8% today and up 35.5% in the last month.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 2.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gt Advanced Technologies Inc (GTAT): GTAT stock is up 2.7% today.
- Ubiquiti Networks Inc (UBNT): UBNT stock is up 2.5% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 2.1% today.
- Loral Space and Communications (LORL): LORL stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Tibco Software (TIBX): TIBX stock is down 8.9% to a new 52-week low of $18.94.
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 6.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pandora Media Inc (P): P stock is down 3.4% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is down 4.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Microstrategy Inc (MSTR): MSTR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Nokia Corp (NOK): NOK stock is down 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Infosys Limited (INFY): INFY stock is down 1.6% today.
- Dealertrack Holdings (TRAK): TRAK stock is down 1.5% today.
- Igate Corp (IGTE): IGTE stock is down 1.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Omnivision Technologies (OVTI): OVTI stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.