Transportation stocks rose 0.9% on Wall Street so far on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Fedex Corp (FDX): FDX stock is up 5.3% to a new 52-week high of $147.69.
- Golar Lng Limited (GLNG): GLNG stock is up 5.4% today and up 30.0% in the last month.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 2.5%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems Inc (RRTS): RRTS stock is up 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is up 1.3% today.
- Knight Transportation (KNX): KNX stock is up 1.0% today.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $63.03.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Landstar System (LSTR): LSTR stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 2.5% today.
- Navios Maritime Holdings Inc (NM): NM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is down 0.9% today.
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 1.8% today.
- Air Methods Corp (AIRM): AIRM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 0.8% today.
- Teekay Shipping Corp (TK): TK stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.