Transportation stocks fell on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is up 0.9% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.7% today.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Centro (OMAB): OMAB stock is up 1.0% today.
- Old Dominion Freight Line (ODFL): ODFL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico (PAC): PAC stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): DAL stock is down 2.6% today.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is down 2.3% today.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is down 1.9% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Ryanair Holdings Plc (RYAAY): RYAAY stock is down 1.7% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 1.6% today.
- Heartland Express (HTLD): HTLD stock is down 1.3% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is down 1.4% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- American Railcar Industries (ARII): ARII stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.