Transportation stocks finished down 0.1% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- Taminco Corporation Common Stoc (TAM): TAM stock is up 1.2% today on 5 times normal volume.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide (CHRW): CHRW stock is up 0.4% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is up 0.2% today.
- Expeditors International of Washington (EXPD): EXPD stock is up 0.2% today.
- Latam Airlines Group Sa (LFL): LFL stock is up 0.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Kirby Corp (KEX): KEX stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Hub Group (HUBG): HUBG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Alaska Air Group (ALK): ALK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU): JBLU stock is down 0.8% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Mobile Mini (MINI): MINI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is down 0.5% today.
- Swift Transportation Company (SWFT): SWFT stock is down 0.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Uti Worldwide Inc (UTIW): UTIW stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.