Transportation stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 declined 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among transportation stocks include:
- China Southern Airlines Company (ZNH): ZNH stock is up 4.5% today.
- China Eastern Airlines Corp Ltd (CEA): CEA stock is up 3.9% today.
- Guangshen Railway Company (GSH): GSH stock is up 0.8% today.
- Gaslog Ltd (GLOG): GLOG stock is up 0.4% today.
- Alexander and Baldwin Inc (ALEX): ALEX stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Canadian National Railway Company (CNI): CNI stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Scorpio Tankers Inc (STNG): STNG stock is up 0.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dryships Inc (DRYS): DRYS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Express-1 Expedited Solutions (XPO): XPO stock is up 0.1%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among transportation stocks include:
- Ship Finance International (SFL): SFL stock is down 2.6% today.
- United Continental Holdings (UAL): UAL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Con-Way Inc (CNW): CNW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Kansas City Southern (KSU): KSU stock is down 1.0% today.
- Genesee & Wyoming (GWR): GWR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII): HII stock is down 0.8% today.
- Golar Lng Partners LP (GMLP): GMLP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Spirit Airlines Inc (SAVE): SAVE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Hornbeck Offshore Services (HOS): HOS stock is down 0.3% today.
- United Parcel Service (UPS): UPS stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.