Utilities stocks fell on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Korea Electric Power Corp (KEP): KEP stock is up 1.6% today.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is up 1.4% today.
- Energy Transfer Equity LP (ETE): ETE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Trident Performance Group (TCP): TCP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Boardwalk Pipeline Partners L.P. (BWP): BWP stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is up 0.6% today.
- The Aes Corp (AES): AES stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Empresa Nacional De Electricidad S.A. (EOC): EOC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP (BIP): BIP stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- Abengoa Yield Plc (ABY): ABY stock is down 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cia De Saneamento Basico Do Estado (SBS): SBS stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dominion Resources (D): D stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sempra Energy (SRE): SRE stock is down 0.6% today.
- National Grid Transco Plc (NGG): NGG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is down 0.9% today.
- Mge Energy Inc (MGEE): MGEE stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cleco Power Llc (CNL): CNL stock is down 0.4% today.
- Otter Tail Corp (OTTR): OTTR stock is down 0.6% today.
- Entergy Corp (ETR): ETR stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.