Capital goods stocks finished flat on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is up 2.0% today.
- Empresas Ica Soc Contrladora (ICA): ICA stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Pall Corp (PLL): PLL stock is up 0.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 0.9% to a new 52-week high of $45.77.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Transdigm Group Inc (TDG): TDG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 1.5% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 0.7% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is down 0.7% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 0.4% today.
- L-3 Communications Holdings (LLL): LLL stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.