Capital goods stocks declined on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 1.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 2.2% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is up 1.8% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is up 1.6% to a new 52-week high of $67.62.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Spirit Aerosystems Holdings (SPR): SPR stock is up 1.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.1% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 8.9% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 1.4% today.
- The Middleby Corp (MIDD): MIDD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 1.3% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 0.7% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Cummins Inc (CMI): CMI stock is down 0.8% today.
- Flir Systems (FLIR): FLIR stock is down 0.9% today.
- Caterpillar Inc (CAT): CAT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 0.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.