Capital goods stocks finished down on Wall Street on Monday, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Lennar Corp (LEN): LEN stock is up 1.5% today.
- USG Corp (USG): USG stock is up 1.4% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 1.4% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 1.4% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Toll Brothers Inc (TOL): TOL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.1% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is up 1.0% today.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 1.0% today.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is down 1.2% today.
- Exelis Inc. Common Stock New Wh (XLS): XLS stock is down 1.0%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nordson Corp (NDSN): NDSN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is down 0.8% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is down 0.8% today.
- Texas Industries (TXI): TXI stock is down 0.7% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 0.5% today.
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is down 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.