Capital goods stocks fell on Wall Street on Wednesday morning, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.3%, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 fell 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is up 0.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 0.3% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Headwaters Inc (HW): HW stock is up 0.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Louisiana-Pacific Corp (LPX): LPX stock is down 2.4% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 2.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Heico Corp (HEI): HEI stock is down 1.8% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is down 1.8% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is down 2.1% today.
- Urs Corp (URS): URS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 1.4% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is down 1.2% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.