Consumer cyclical stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street on Monday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Bally Technologies (BYI): BYI stock is up 1.1% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.4% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is up 0.4% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is up 0.3% today.
- Autoliv Inc (ALV): ALV stock is up 0.3% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is up 0.3% today.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 0.2% to a new 52-week high of $96.09.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is up 0.2% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Snap-On Inc (SNA): SNA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is down 0.9% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is down 0.8% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is down 0.8% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 0.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Genuine Parts Company (GPC): GPC stock is down 0.6% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.