Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Hanesbrands Inc (HBI): HBI stock is up 8.7% to a new 52-week high of $96.23.
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII): GIII stock is up 4.1% today.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is up 1.5% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is up 1.6% today.
- Brunswick Corp (BC): BC stock is up 1.4% today.
- Ford Motor Company (F): F stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Harman International Industries Inc (HAR): HAR stock is up 1.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is up 1.3% today.
- Polaris Industries Inc (PII): PII stock is up 1.3% today.
- Michael Kors Holdings Limited (KORS): KORS stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Gentherm Inc (THRM): THRM stock is down 1.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 1.7% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.4% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.0% today.
- Sturm Ruger & Company (RGR): RGR stock is down 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.