Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Wednesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 1.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Visteon Corp (VC): VC stock is up 1.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 2.2% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 0.6% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.6% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 8.5% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 2.4% today.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is down 1.5% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is down 1.9% today.
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 0.8% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is down 0.6% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.5% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is down 1.0% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.