Consumer cyclical stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Movado Group Inc (MOV): MOV stock is up 2.9% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 1.6% to a new 52-week high of $70.87.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Wabash National Corp (WNC): WNC stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $14.83.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Trw Automotive Holdings Corp (TRW): TRW stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $88.20.
- Westport Innovations Inc (WPRT): WPRT stock is up 1.9% today.
- Irobot Corp (IRBT): IRBT stock is up 1.3%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 11.2% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Dorman Products (DORM): DORM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Dunkin’ Brands Group Inc (DNKN): DNKN stock is down 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHB): RUSHB stock is down 1.0% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is down 1.0% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 0.9% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.