Consumer cyclical stocks fell 0.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 3.2% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tesla Motors (TSLA): TSLA stock is up 1.3% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is up 0.9% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 0.9% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.7% today.
- Borgwarner Inc (BWA): BWA stock is up 0.7%, marking the 11th consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Iconix Brand Group (ICON): ICON stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 8.1% today.
- Konami Corp (KNM): KNM stock is down 1.6% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 1.3% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Oxford Industries (OXM): OXM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 1.4% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 1.0% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.6% today.
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW): WWW stock is down 0.9% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.