Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.5%, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 1.6%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is up 1.4% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 1.3% today.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.9% to a new 52-week high of $89.82.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 0.9% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.8% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is up 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.2% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.