Consumer noncyclical stocks declined broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.9% today.
- Ecolab Inc (ECL): ECL stock is up 0.5% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX): SBUX stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is up 0.2% today.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.2% to $76.46, near the 52-week high of $76.42.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.2% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bunge Limited (BG): BG stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 2.2% today.
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 1.7% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 1.5% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.