Consumer noncyclical stocks fell 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq declined 0.3% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is up 4.1% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is up 3.7% to a new 52-week high of $9.44.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.5% to a new 52-week high of $52.38.
- Hain Celestial Group (HAIN): HAIN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.0% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is up 0.8% today.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is up 1.0% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE): CCE stock is up 0.7% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is up 0.7% today and up 22.9% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 2.3% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Treehouse Foods (THS): THS stock is down 1.6% today.
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 1.5% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 1.1% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is down 1.2% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.2% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.1% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is down 1.1% today.
- British American Tobacco Industries (BTI): BTI stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.