Consumer noncyclical stocks remained flat on Thursday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is up 1.8% to a new 52-week high of $43.93.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 1.7% today.
- J.M. Smucker Company (SJM): SJM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.8% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is up 0.9% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.5% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is up 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is up 0.6% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 0.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is down 1.1% today and down 20.6% in the last month.
- Diamond Foods (DMND): DMND stock is down 0.9% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Dean Foods Company (DF): DF stock is down 1.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lancaster Colony Corp (LANC): LANC stock is down 0.8% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Adecoagro S.A. (AGRO): AGRO stock is down 0.6% today.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.