Consumer noncyclical stocks finished flat on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq was up 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $27.36.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.4% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $58.58.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is up 1.3% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Church & Dwight Company (CHD): CHD stock is up 0.7% today.
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Pepsico Inc (PEP): PEP stock is up 0.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Hormel Foods Corp (HRL): HRL stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co (CCH): CCH stock is down 1.5% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 0.9% today.
- Lorillard Inc (LO): LO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 0.6% today.
- Philip Morris International Inc (PM): PM stock is down 0.6%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 0.5% today.
- Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL): CL stock is down 0.4% today.
- Clorox Company (CLX): CLX stock is down 0.3% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.