Consumer noncyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street on Thursday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 0.6% today.
- The Whitewave Foods Company (WWAV): WWAV stock is up 0.4% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 0.2% today.
- Coca-Cola Company (KO): KO stock is up 0.2% to a new 52-week high of $42.03.
- Mead Johnson Nutrition Company (MJN): MJN stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.5% today.
- Fomento Economico Mexicano S.A.B. De C.V. (FMX): FMX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Universal Corp (UVV): UVV stock is down 0.9% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.8%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brown Forman Inc B (BF.B): BF.B stock is down 0.8% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Hershey Foods Corp (HSY): HSY stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.