Energy stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.2% and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Memorial Production Partners LP (MEMP): MEMP stock is up 0.3% today.
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is up 1.8% today.
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Halliburton Company (HAL): HAL stock is up 1.0% to a new 52-week high of $69.68.
- Suncor Energy Inc (SU): SU stock is up 1.0% today.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is up 1.1% to a new 52-week high of $52.74.
- Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): CVE stock is up 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is up 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is up 0.9% to a new 52-week high of $61.80.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is down 12.5% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Comstock Resources (CRK): CRK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Energy Xxi [Bermuda] Limited (EXXI): EXXI stock is down 1.0% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is down 1.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Exco Resources NL (XCO): XCO stock is down 1.0% today.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.