Energy stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Enbridge Energy L.P. (EEP): EEP stock is up 8.4% to a new 52-week high of $33.53.
- Enbridge Energy Management Llc (EEQ): EEQ stock is up 7.2% today.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is up 3.4% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is up 3.9% today.
- IHS Inc (IHS): IHS stock is up 2.9% to a new 52-week high of $134.00.
- Rex Energy Corp (REXX): REXX stock is up 3.3% today.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is up 2.6% to a new 52-week high of $74.20.
- Camac Energy Inc (CAK): CAK stock is up 2.5% today and up 34.4% in the last month.
- Western Refining (WNR): WNR stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 2.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 2.9% today.
- Petrobras Argentina S.A. (PZE): PZE stock is down 2.9% today.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 1.6% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 1.5% today.
- Alliance Resource Partners L.P. (ARLP): ARLP stock is down 1.7% to a new 52-week low of $44.04.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is down 1.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is down 1.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Statoil ASA (STO): STO stock is down 0.9% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.