Energy stocks remained flat on Wednesday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 was down 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is up 2.5% to a new 52-week high of $21.62.
- McDermott International (MDR): MDR stock is up 1.2% today.
- Exco Resources NL (XCO): XCO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is up 1.2% today.
- Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (BCEI): BCEI stock is up 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Holly Energy Partners L.P. (HEP): HEP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is up 0.8% to a new 52-week high of $50.21.
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is up 0.9% today.
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- National-Oilwell (NOV): NOV stock is down 3.1% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 1.9% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 1.9% today.
- Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd (AAV): AAV stock is down 1.3% today.
- Alliance Holdings Gp L.P. (AHGP): AHGP stock is down 1.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Transocean Inc (RIG): RIG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Seadrill Limited (SDRL): SDRL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Williams Companies (WMB): WMB stock is down 1.3% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.