Energy stocks rose 0.6% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Halcon Resources (HK): HK stock is up 4.8% today and up 22.3% in the last month.
- Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP): FGP stock is up 3.0% to a new 52-week high of $28.25.
- Legacy Reserves LP (LGCY): LGCY stock is up 2.7% to a new 52-week high of $30.86.
- Key Energy Services (KEG): KEG stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is up 2.2% today and up 27.2% in the last month.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Goodrich Petroleum Corp (GDP): GDP stock is up 2.0% today and up 22.9% in the last month.
- Access Midstream Partners L.P. (ACMP): ACMP stock is up 1.9% to a new 52-week high of $66.57.
- Targa Resources Partners LP (NGLS): NGLS stock is up 1.8% to a new 52-week high of $69.86.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Frank’s International N.V. (FI): FI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Carbo Ceramics (CRR): CRR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Concho Resources Inc (CXO): CXO stock is down 1.2% today.
- Bill Barrett Corp (BBG): BBG stock is down 1.1% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 1.1% today.
- W&T Offshore (WTI): WTI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp (APC): APC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is down 0.9% today.
- Yanzhou Coal Mining Company (YZC): YZC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Newpark Resources (NR): NR stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.