Energy stocks fell 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.6% and the S&P 500 declined 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is up 6.6% to a new 52-week high of $29.09.
- Basic Energy Services (BAS): BAS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is up 2.0% today.
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is up 1.9% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is up 1.8% to a new 52-week high of $126.12.
- Schlumberger N.V. (SLB): SLB stock is up 1.6% to a new 52-week high of $115.65.
- C&J Energy Services Inc (CJES): CJES stock is up 1.4% to a new 52-week high of $33.28.
- Patterson-Uti Energy (PTEN): PTEN stock is up 0.8% today.
- Oiltanking Partners L.P. (OILT): OILT stock is up 0.8% today.
- RPC Inc (RES): RES stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Synergy Resources Cp (SYRG): SYRG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI): CWEI stock is down 3.0% today.
- Cosan Limited (CZZ): CZZ stock is down 3.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Whiting Petroleum Corp (WLL): WLL stock is down 1.6% today.
- Sm Energy Company (SM): SM stock is down 2.1% today.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is down 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is down 2.1% today.
- Southwestern Energy Company (SWN): SWN stock is down 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD): PXD stock is down 2.3% today.
- Diamond Offshore Drilling (DO): DO stock is down 2.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.