Energy stocks rose 0.8% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.6% and the S&P 500 increased 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Rose Rock Midstream L.P. (RRMS): RRMS stock is up 3.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is up 3.3% today.
- Flotek Industries (FTK): FTK stock is up 2.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Newpark Resources (NR): NR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Ev Energy Partners L.P. (EVEP): EVEP stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Oceaneering International (OII): OII stock is up 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 2.3% to a new 52-week high of $74.05.
- Diamondback Energy Inc (FANG): FANG stock is up 2.3% to a new 52-week high of $81.09.
- Noble Energy Inc (NBL): NBL stock is up 2.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pacific Drilling S.A. (PACD): PACD stock is up 2.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Legacy Reserves LP (LGCY): LGCY stock is down 0.9% today.
- Kosmos Energy Ltd (KOS): KOS stock is down 0.8%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is down 0.8% today.
- Petrochina Company Limited (PTR): PTR stock is down 0.5% today.
- Occidental Petroleum Corp (OXY): OXY stock is down 0.5% today.
- Qr Energy LP (QRE): QRE stock is down 0.5% today.
- Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK): CHK stock is down 0.5% today.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is down 0.5% today.
- Range Resources Corp (RRC): RRC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.