Energy stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street on Monday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Triangle Petroleum Corp (TPLM): TPLM stock is up 2.4%, marking the 11th consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is up 2.9% today.
- Laredo Petroleum Holdings Inc (LPI): LPI stock is up 2.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is up 1.9% to a new 52-week high of $34.41.
- Natural Resource Partners LP (NRP): NRP stock is up 2.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Magnum Hunter Resources Corp (MHR): MHR stock is up 2.2% today.
- Energy Xxi [Bermuda] Limited (EXXI): EXXI stock is up 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Baytex Energy Corp (BTE): BTE stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $45.56.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- China Petroleum & Chemical Corp (SNP): SNP stock is down 3.2% today.
- Compagnie Generale De Gephysqu (CGG): CGG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Cnooc Limited (CEO): CEO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR.A): PBR.A stock is down 1.5% today.
- Newpark Resources (NR): NR stock is down 0.8% today.
- IHS Inc (IHS): IHS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Petroleo Brasileiro S.A.- Petrobras (PBR): PBR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is down 0.4% today.
- Crestwood Equity Partners LP (CEQP): CEQP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is down 0.6% today and down 50.3% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.