Financial stocks finished down on Wall Street on Thursday, down 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Alliance Capital Management L.P. (AB): AB stock is up 2.1% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 1.9% today.
- The Blackstone Group L.P. (BX): BX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Bok Financial Corp (BOKF): BOKF stock is up 1.4% today.
- Calamos Convertible and High (CHY): CHY stock is up 1.4% today.
- First Republic Bank (FRC): FRC stock is up 1.1% today.
- KKR & Co. L.P. (KKR): KKR stock is up 1.1% today.
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN): MAIN stock is up 0.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Prosperity Bancshares (PB): PB stock is up 0.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 3.7% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 3.1% today.
- Gamco Investors (GBL): GBL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Affiliated Managers Group (AMG): AMG stock is down 1.7% today.
- Citigroup Inc (C): C stock is down 1.2% today.
- Harbinger Group Inc (HRG): HRG stock is down 1.2% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 1.1% today.
- Prologis Inc (PLD): PLD stock is down 1.1% today.
- Federated Investors (FII): FII stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.