Financial stocks remained flat so far on Monday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq pushed 0.2% higher and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK): BK stock is up 3.6% to a new 52-week high of $37.52.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 1.9% today.
- CME Group Inc (CME): CME stock is up 1.6% today.
- Wellpoint Health Networks Inc (WLP): WLP stock is up 1.4% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Lpl Investment Holdings Inc (LPLA): LPLA stock is up 2.0% today.
- Cigna Corp (CI): CI stock is up 1.1% to a new 52-week high of $92.93.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is up 2.0% today.
- Affiliated Managers Group (AMG): AMG stock is up 1.6% today.
- Ims Health Holdings Inc. (IMS): IMS stock is up 0.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- MBIA Inc (MBI): MBI stock is down 5.1%, marking the eighth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 0.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Assured Guaranty Ltd (AGO): AGO stock is down 1.6%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Hilltop Holdings Inc (HTH): HTH stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tfs Financial Corp (TFSL): TFSL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Altisource Portfolio Solutions S.A. (ASPS): ASPS stock is down 1.5% today.
- Euronet Worldwide (EEFT): EEFT stock is down 0.8% today.
- Flagstar Bancorp (FBC): FBC stock is down 1.2% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 1.2% today.
- Westpac Banking Corp (WBK): WBK stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.