Financial stocks fell 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 declined 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Harbinger Group Inc (HRG): HRG stock is up 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 1.5% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 1.5% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $11.09.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is up 0.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 0.7% today.
- Mgic Investment Corp (MTG): MTG stock is up 0.2%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Metlife Inc (MET): MET stock is up 0.5% to $54.92, near the 52-week high of $55.27.
- Duff & Phelps Utilities Income (DNP): DNP stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is down 4.2% today.
- Capitol Federal Financial (CFFN): CFFN stock is down 2.8% today.
- Wisdomtree Invstmnts (WETF): WETF stock is down 2.5% today.
- Lpl Investment Holdings Inc (LPLA): LPLA stock is down 2.5% today.
- American National Insurance (ANAT): ANAT stock is down 1.9% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Signature Bank (SBNY): SBNY stock is down 1.5% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 1.4% today.
- Banco Santander (SAN): SAN stock is down 1.5% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.