Healthcare stocks remained flat so far on Tuesday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq increased 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW): EW stock is up 5.3% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is up 4.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is up 2.9% today.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals (SLXP): SLXP stock is up 2.8% today.
- Techne Corp (TECH): TECH stock is up 2.6% today.
- Wuxi Pharmatech [Cayman] Inc (WX): WX stock is up 2.5% today.
- Vca Antech (WOOF): WOOF stock is up 2.3% today.
- Opko Health Inc (OPK): OPK stock is up 2.1% today.
- Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX): PCRX stock is up 1.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Medtronic Inc (MDT): MDT stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR): ACOR stock is down 4.5% today.
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is down 4.0% today.
- Shire Plc American Depositary Shares (SHPG): SHPG stock is down 2.7% today.
- Kindred Healthcare (KND): KND stock is down 3.5% today.
- Boston Scientific Corp (BSX): BSX stock is down 2.9% today.
- Theravance (THRX): THRX stock is down 1.1% today.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals (ARNA): ARNA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Myriad Genetics (MYGN): MYGN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Express Scripts (ESRX): ESRX stock is down 0.9% today.
- Gilead Sciences (GILD): GILD stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.