Healthcare stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Thursday, down 0.5%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Fresenius Medical Care Corp (FMS): FMS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (AUXL): AUXL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO): INO stock is up 1.3% today and up 376.4% in the last month.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals International (VRX): VRX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Parexel International Corp (PRXL): PRXL stock is up 1.5% today.
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (RDY): RDY stock is up 0.9% today.
- Taro Pharm Inds (TARO): TARO stock is up 1.0% today.
- Icon Plc (ICLR): ICLR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corp (EW): EW stock is up 0.7% today.
- Abbvie Inc. Common Stock (ABBV): ABBV stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Celgene Corp (CELG): CELG stock is down 50.4% today and down 44.5% in the last month.
- Immunogen (IMGN): IMGN stock is down 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Community Health Systems (CYH): CYH stock is down 2.4% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is down 2.3% today.
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): NBIX stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is down 2.5%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Universal Health Services (UHS): UHS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Hca Holdings Inc. Common Stock (HCA): HCA stock is down 1.9% today.
- Sangamo Biosciences (SGMO): SGMO stock is down 1.8% today.
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is down 1.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.