Services stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is up 2.3% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 2.2% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is up 2.2% today and up 38.1% in the last month.
- Brookfield Residential Propert (BRP): BRP stock is up 2.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wpp Plc (WPPGY): WPPGY stock is up 2.0% today.
- Intercontinental Hotels Group (IHG): IHG stock is up 2.0% to a new 52-week high of $41.42.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Inc (DKS): DKS stock is up 2.0% today.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Petsmart Inc (PETM): PETM stock is up 1.9% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 3.5% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is down 3.0% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is down 2.6% today.
- Tractor Supply Company (TSCO): TSCO stock is down 2.3%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lexington Realty Trust (LXP): LXP stock is down 2.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Mack-Cali Realty Corp (CLI): CLI stock is down 2.1% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Douglas Emmett (DEI): DEI stock is down 2.0% today.
- GNC Holdings Inc (GNC): GNC stock is down 1.9% to a new 52-week low of $33.87.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.