Services stocks rose 0.7% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.7%, the Nasdaq rose 0.8% and the S&P 500 increased 0.7%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Saul Centers (BFS): BFS stock is up 5.2% to a new 52-week high of $50.53.
- First Industrial Realty Trust (FR): FR stock is up 3.9% today.
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM): PDM stock is up 3.7% to a new 52-week high of $19.65.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is up 3.7% to a new 52-week high of $31.81.
- Felcor Lodging Trust Inc (FCH): FCH stock is up 3.7% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is up 3.6% today.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is up 3.6% today.
- Eastgroup Properties (EGP): EGP stock is up 3.5% to a new 52-week high of $65.85.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 3.5% today.
- Parkway Properties (PKY): PKY stock is up 3.5% to a new 52-week high of $21.20.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 1.4% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 1.3% today.
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrance (ULTA): ULTA stock is down 1.3% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 1.0% today.
- Kohl’s Corp (KSS): KSS stock is down 1.0% today.
- Firstservice Corp (FSRV): FSRV stock is down 1.0% today.
- Cabela’s Inc (CAB): CAB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Carter’s Inc (CRI): CRI stock is down 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Dish Network Corp (DISH): DISH stock is down 0.8% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.