Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.6%, the Nasdaq stayed consistent and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Cinemark Holdings Inc (CNK): CNK stock is up 2.0% today.
- Potlatch Corp (PCH): PCH stock is up 1.7% today.
- Texas Roadhouse (TXRH): TXRH stock is up 1.7%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Realogy Holdings Corp (RLGY): RLGY stock is up 1.7% today.
- Ctc Media (CTCM): CTCM stock is up 1.6% today.
- Korn/Ferry International (KFY): KFY stock is up 1.5% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 1.3% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is up 1.2% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is down 4.4% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 3.1% today.
- Walter Investment Management Corp (WAC): WAC stock is down 3.0% today.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is down 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 2.9% today.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is down 2.8% today.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH): RH stock is down 2.8% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is down 2.7% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.