Services stocks declined broadly on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is up 4.8% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 4.1% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is up 2.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Nortel Inversora Sa ADR (NTL): NTL stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 2.2% today.
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 2.3% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 2.0% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 2.3% today.
- Maximus Inc (MMS): MMS stock is up 1.9% today.
- Best Buy Co. (BBY): BBY stock is up 2.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Ctrip.Com International (CTRP): CTRP stock is down 3.8%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Starz Series B Liberty Capital (STRZB): STRZB stock is down 2.6% today.
- Carnival Corp (CCL): CCL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Walgreen Company (WAG): WAG stock is down 2.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Carnival Plc Ads (CUK): CUK stock is down 2.3% today.
- Carmax Inc (KMX): KMX stock is down 2.0% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 1.8% to a new 52-week low of $74.25.
- CVS Corp (CVS): CVS stock is down 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- K12 Inc (LRN): LRN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Digitalglobe Inc (DGI): DGI stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.