Services stocks fell 0.5% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq was down 0.5% and the S&P 500 fell 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Iron Mountain Inc (IRM): IRM stock is up 20.1% to a new 52-week high of $35.75.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 3.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is up 2.6% today.
- China Unicom [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHU): CHU stock is up 2.9% today.
- E-Commerce China Dangdang Inc (DANG): DANG stock is up 3.3% today and up 29.0% in the last month.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 2.4% today and up 30.5% in the last month.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is up 2.5% today and up 21.7% in the last month.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 1.7% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is up 2.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is up 1.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Bed Bath & Beyond Inc (BBBY): BBBY stock is down 9.4% to a new 52-week low of $55.38.
- Accenture Plc. (ACN): ACN stock is down 3.5% today.
- Cellcom Israel (CEL): CEL stock is down 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is down 3.1% today.
- American Capital Agency (AGNC): AGNC stock is down 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 2.1% today.
- Capstead Mortgage Corp (CMO): CMO stock is down 2.4% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 1.8% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.