Services stocks fell 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq climbed 0.2% and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Liberty Global (LBTYB): LBTYB stock is up 3.8% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 3.0% today and up 21.1% in the last month.
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 3.1% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is up 2.3% today.
- Air Lease Corporation Class A C (AL): AL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is up 1.3% to a new 52-week high of $135.15.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is up 1.7% today.
- Neustar Inc (NSR): NSR stock is up 1.6% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is up 1.5% today and up 35.8% in the last month.
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Rayonier Inc. REIT (RYN): RYN stock is down 27.2% today and down 25.8% in the last month.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 2.8% today.
- Corrections Corporation of America (CXW): CXW stock is down 2.1% today.
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO): FDO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is down 2.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Two Harbors Investments Corp (TWO): TWO stock is down 2.0% today.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is down 1.7% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is down 2.1% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 1.6% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is down 1.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.