Services stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.1% higher, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Starz Series A Liberty Capital (STRZA): STRZA stock is up 4.2% today.
- Lions Gate Entertainment Corp (LGF): LGF stock is up 2.4% today.
- Amc Networks Inc (AMCX): AMCX stock is up 2.1% today.
- Cumulus Media Inc (CMLS): CMLS stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 1.9%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 1.9% today and up 26.1% in the last month.
- Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR): EXR stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Interval Leisure Group (IILG): IILG stock is up 1.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Equifax Inc (EFX): EFX stock is up 1.7% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sinclair Broadcast Group (SBGI): SBGI stock is down 4.3% today.
- Nexstar Broadcasting Group (NXST): NXST stock is down 3.0% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is down 2.6% today.
- American Eagle Outfitters (AEO): AEO stock is down 2.4% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 2.3% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 2.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Level 3 Communications (LVLT): LVLT stock is down 2.1% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is down 2.0% today.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is down 2.0% today.
- Caseys General Stores (CASY): CASY stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.