Services stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 0.3%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 4.1% today and up 20.8% in the last month.
- Monro Muffler Brake (MNRO): MNRO stock is up 2.0% today.
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is up 1.8% today.
- Dolby Laboratories (DLB): DLB stock is up 1.6% today.
- The Fresh Market (TFM): TFM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Imax Corp (IMAX): IMAX stock is up 1.5%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Home Inns & Hotels Management Inc (HMIN): HMIN stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is up 1.2% today.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Genpact Limited (G): G stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Starz Series A Liberty Capital (STRZA): STRZA stock is down 3.2%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is down 2.9% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.9% today.
- Cedar Fair L.P. (FUN): FUN stock is down 2.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Avis Budget Group (CAR): CAR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is down 2.5% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is down 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Family Dollar Stores (FDO): FDO stock is down 2.5% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 2.4% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.